Skip to content
Refer a Friend Program
Terms and Conditions
- The person being referred must be 19+ years old and create an account for age verification.
- To make a referral as part of the Program, you must have an account with Ganja House.
- You and your referrals have to accept the Program Terms to participate in the Program.
- All referrals have to be made using the referral system on ganjahouse.ca/refer-a-friend
- To be eligible for the referral credit, both of you must have an account with Ganja House.
- There is no limit to the number of referral offers you can send to your friends. However, you’re limited to a maximum of $1,500.00 store credit per calendar year.
- The referral credit is not available for referring existing customers (the referral must be a new Ganja House customer).
- Referrals cannot accept more than one referral offer as part of this Program. If they receive multiple offers, a credit will be applied to the account of the current Ganja House customer whose referral they accepted through the Program.
- To be eligible for the referral credit, you must (i) explain the Program to your referrals and obtain consent from each referral to use their personal information for the purpose of sending them the referral and (ii) abide by these Program Terms. Referrals must provide consent to use of their personal information in order to participate in the Program.
- Ganja House assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected referrals or communications or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or referral to be received by Ganja House on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to a your (or any other person’s) computer related to or resulting from this program. Ganja House reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this program should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Ganja House, corrupt the security or proper administration of the program or for any other reason. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Referrals submitted by unauthorised means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that a referral has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these terms, you and all of you referrals will be disqualified from this program and any referral credits that have been awarded will be deducted. You agree to abide by the terms of this program and the decisions of the Ganja House team, which are final. This program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ganja House may end the Program or change any of the terms at any time, without notice and without obligation to award any referral credits.
- Refer a Friend credits are non-refundable, have no cash value, and will not be paid out upon the termination or cancellation closure of a customer account.